Friday, May 20, 2011

Fav Finds + Flower Friday - Natalie Bowen Designs

Happy Friday!! So here is the amazing and talented Natalie Bowen doing what she does best - creating different and exquisite floral designs. How cool are these? I love the bright colors and the tropical feel! These were designed for a very special and fabulous wedding planner's engagement party and I am so happy for her and her man! :)




Fav finds for the week!

In love with this blush pink wedding and a menu card and place setting that I am swooning over!
Dream a Little Dream Events

I agree - my favorite photo from the Royal Wedding
Amy Nichols Special Events

I want painted edges on my business cards and on all of my client's invites!
Dauphine Press

Yellow and sweet
Jenny Cookies

I am a sucker for Gatsby - loving this board!
Snippet & Ink via The Ritzy Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails