Friday, March 25, 2011

Fav Finds + Flower Friday - Kristy Mitchell Photography

Happy Friday! We have some GORGEOUS images of flowers and people to share with you today. My momma found this photographer and sent her my way. Kristy Mitchell's style is so unique that I just could not wait to share with you! Check out the amazing creations of flowers and stunning women. And how incredible is this first dress?? Not to mention the umbrella of flowers! So pretty. Ok, let me be a bit more honest - I NEED that dress. No clue where or when I would wear it, but I need it. Bad. Like right now so I can put it on and spin in my living room. :)




Here are some of my fav finds for the week!

I fell in love with this simple stunning southern wedding.
The Knotty Bride

Purple Pasta
Design*Sponge

Oh shoes!!!
The Cinderella Project

A gorgeous mushroom wedding cake
Once Wed

Loving the orange of it all
Camille Styles

Have a great weekend!
xoxo
Trisha

Photo source: www.kristymitchellphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails