Friday, February 11, 2011

Fav Finds + Flower Friday - Sharla Flock Designs

It's Friday! Par-tay! I know that I've raved about Sharla Flock Designs on Flower Friday before, but I can't get enough of this amazing bouquet I am about to share...again it doesn't hurt that Anna Kuperberg was behind the camera...

Right!? Unreal! The contrast of the deep eggplant with the green berries and silver dusty miller? So darn gorgeous.

Here are some of my fav finds of the week:

Loving the slate and lemon mix
Kate Parker Weddings

It would be so hard for me to put an actual glass on these gorgeous coasters!
Amy Atlas - Sweet Designs

My idol Tara Guérard launches the new look of her blog and a stunning real wedding as well!
Tara Guérard - Bon Bon Blog

From a few weeks back but too jaw dropping gorgeous not to link to, please please look.
Jose Villa

Beer cupcakes? Why of course!
Oh Lovely Day


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails