Monday, January 17, 2011

A Fabulous New Face

Hi all! I know, I know. What can I say...first we had the holidays and then Emmie's first birthday and I will admit I am totally and completely behind! Excuses, excuses! But I do still have wonderful and new info to share. I will start by sharing the first and most exciting piece of news...and introduce to you the wonderful, the talented, the amazing...Christy!


Trisha Dean Events is THRILLED to welcome on another full time planner! Things are hopping over here and 2011 is looking like a fab year so I am beyond happy that Christy has officially decided to join my little company and help me grow. We've had fun dreaming up all of the wonderful ideas we have in store for you this year. She will be posting on the blog and sharing her witty sense of humor, her fab sense of style and her ridiculously helpful wedding tips with all you brides and grooms out there. You can learn all about her this Wednesday when her first post goes live!

Ok, I am off to download photos from Em's party and will post them soon so you all can see what fun we had with our snow themed birthday.

xoxo
Trisha

Photo source: Misti Layne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails