Friday, December 3, 2010

Fav Finds + Flower Friday - Peaches and Greens

Happy Friday! It's a rainy day here in Nor Cal and this lovely photo I am about to share truly is a bright spot of happy color! I am loving all of the orchestrated chaos in these bouquets - succulents, grapes, garden roses! I'm seriously giddy about the color combos too! The fabulous Holly Heider Chapple created these lovelies and Kristen Gardner captured their beauty. I found this image over on the Southern Weddings blog and although they had a rough day today with their new site launch, I know it will be simple AMAZING when it does get up and going - so an early congrats to the rad gals over there at Southern Weddings on all their exciting new things!


Here are this weeks must see posts!

Pretty soft colors for a romantic inspiration board!
The Inspired Bride

A little holiday cheer!
Twig & Thistle

I'm a sucker for a wrap around porch and a snakeskin belt
Magnolia Rouge

Excuse me, but the back of this wedding dress is a MUST SEE!
Alchemy Fine Events

Thank goodness for this fab little gift guide for all your holiday shopping needs!
Design Sponge

Happy happy weekend!
xoxo
Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails