Friday, December 10, 2010

Fav Finds + Flower Friday - A Nashville Wedding

Hi hi Hi! As your read this post, me, the hubs and baby girl are on a plane to the Happiest Place on Earth! I know our little one is a bit young but our whole extended family is going and it should be crazy and fun. Every year when I was little girl my Grandparents would take me to Disneyland (I am a bit of a spoiled brat right?!) and so this year when my Grandpa passed away, our family decided to honor him by heading down there for a fun trip. I'm excited and happy to go especially since it will be decorated for Christmas and oh my lovely readers, I am a
Christmas-aholic. I get serious about Christmas, but let's save that post for another time. I could ramble on and on about my decorating traditions for ever.

Flower Friday! Here is a gorgeous, GORGEOUS bouquet from Souder Photography, found on their blog but the wedding was also featured on Style Me Pretty (you should take a peek!) The sad thing is I have no clue who did the flowers! SMP didn't list anyone either. So, not knowing where to give credit, I simply share! Loving the softness and really loving the burlap and twine!




Here are some of my favs this week!

Are you kidding me with these adorable succulent Christmas trees?!
Somewhere Splendid

Let it snow, pretty white details
Ritzy Bee

I need a simple bunny hat for Emmaline stat!
Sugar B Baby

This couple took the plunge, seriously!
The Bridal Bar

I want this! And some chalk of course.
Design Sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails