Friday, December 17, 2010

Fav Finds + Flower Friday - Kate Healey Flowers

Happy Friday! It's a bit rainy, but that won't dampen my spirits as I am headed to Carmel for a little R&R! Super excited! I plan on hitting up those outlets, a few wineries and then catch up on some reading in front of a roaring fire, hot cocoa by my side. So now that I have tortured you with visions of my perfect weekend, let me also say that I have barely touched my Christmas list - no shopping or wrapping has been done! So much to do!! Maybe those outlets will come through for me!

While we are there, we will also be revisiting the restaurant Casanova where my adorable hubby proposed! So excited to go back and take it all in! When we were there the first time, after he popped the question, I couldn't eat a thing I was so excited! Now I can't wait to go back and try it again and clean my plate!!

OK, enough ramblings about me. This week's flower Friday reminded me of some of the gorgeous and rich shades of purple that pop up in holiday decor. Purple is known as the color of royalty and it simply looks divine in this wedding.

The photography is from my fav, the amazing Sarah Yates, the flowers are by Kate Healey Flowers in Big Sur and the mixing and matching are simply stunning! The lovely cake is by Royal Bakery - so sweet and simple!



Here are some of the best of the blogs this week!

A cake in an unexpected place and a gorgeous shoot
Kiss the Groom & Nonpareil Magazine

The holidays are almost here!
Ritzy Bee

Dainty glass baubles
Postcards & Pretties

Gift wrapping party prettiness
The Sweetest Occasion

Mirrors and greenery = love!
Elizabeth Anne Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails