Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dainty Details - Wedding Winter Wonderland

I'm in winter wedding mode. I'm torn between loving an all white wedding or a winter wedding with fun pops of color such as bright teals and yellows. Dreaming of soft faux fur shrugs and wedding snow boots (is there such a thing you ask? Of course!!) I've also really been into the perfect table setting using multiple textures and colors. Check out this nifty teal winter wedding shot from the talented Jessica Claire and Carissa of JL Designs...


And then I couldn't resist showing you these great ideas and images I found over on Once Wed...



And then speaking of winter wedding boots, I had to share this image from Thayer Allyson Gowdy found over on Martha Stewart Weddings - I also blogged about the entire wedding over on Bay Area Bride Guide today - you should check it out! But first peek at these warm boots and this sassy lil' shrug...
And the image over on the right - yup those are the guest favors - flasks for him and snug boots for her! Wish I had been invited!

Stay warm by the fireplace friends, I am excited to say that my little fam will be headed to Carmel for a few days this week at the stunning Bernardus for some pre-holiday R&R.
xoxo
Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails