Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pretty in Purple

Hi all! I contribute to a few blogs, one of which is the fabulous Bay Area Bride Guide every Tuesday. And this last Tuesday I created a gorgeous purple inspiration board that I wanted to share with you - so here is my post from BABG!
.....
I have been loving all of the purple wedding details I have been seeing lately in the wedding world, so I thought I would pull together a pretty little inspiration board for you. The one image that inspired it all was the top left photo of the bride with the stunning bouquet. How amazing is that photo?! The bouquet is from the incredibly talented Natalie Bowen of Natalie Bowen Designs and the image is by the fabulous Joel Flory of Flory Photo. Taking that one image as my lead, I then went searching for images with a romantic yet modern and clean vibe in purple and and lavender hues. Enjoy!

xoxo
Trisha

Photo source clockwise from top left: 1) Flory Photo via Natalie Bowen Designs, 2) Photographer unknown via www.Idoinspiration.blogspot.com 3) East Six Invitation via Style Me Pretty, 4) Susan Stripling via Green Wedding Shoes, 5) Natalie Norton Photography via Green Wedding Shoes, 6) Photographer unknown via www.ComfortandLuxury.Blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails