Friday, October 1, 2010

Fav Finds + Flower Friday: Bird of Paradise

Since I've got Grandpa and Grandma on the brain I thought I'd share my Grandma's favorite flower, the bird of paradise. I remember as a little girl walking into her backyard which was filled with them. I did a quick search to see how they could be used in weddings and I really didn't find much. I think brides are a bit afraid of it's boldness. It is also a fairly large flower and stalk.
I thought the bouquet below was pretty cool...



Here are some of my fav finds from the week!

A shameless plug for my Berry Beautiful inspiration board
The Inspired Bride

I LOVE the holidays and love that people have started thinking about them!!
The Sweetest Occasion

Adoring these black envelopes
Twig & Thistle

How much fun does this look?
Green Wedding Shoes

Who wants pie??
Ritzy Bee

xoxo
Trisha

Photo source: The Bubbly Bride

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails