Friday, September 10, 2010

Fav Finds + Flower Friday: The Gerbera Daisy

So, I will share a dirty little secret with you. I am not a huge fan of the gerbera daisy. I actually think carnations are cooler and more fun to work with than gerberas. Don't get me wrong, gerberas are fun and happy flowers - perfect flowers for a "Get Well Soon" bouquet, or a "Happy New Baby" arrangement, but not wedding flowers!

Well, I think I may be eating my words because today I uncovered a gorgeous gerbera daisy, yes I said gorgeous, centerpiece on Details Boston! I was so pleasantly surprised. Now don't get me wrong, part of me feels this centerpiece is perfect for a day wedding (or bridal shower!!), but it is a super fun option!


Details Boston has a great little site so if you are in the Boston area check them out!

Have you guys found any great gerbera floral decor that I just need to see to be proved wrong again? Share the links in the comments below!

Just a friendly reminder that Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back at Starbucks and you know what that means...Summer is sadly coming to and end and the Holidays are around the corner. I get so giddy when the Peppermint Mocha comes back! EeeeeEEEeeee!

Ok here are my fav finds from the web this week!

Tooting my own horn again, but these antler and snake skin tablescapes are SO COOL!
The Inspired Bride (written by me)

Loving the sparkly shoes, flowing dress and fresh gardenia hairpiece in this real wedding
Elizabeth Anne Designs

Again the heart gets me! Check out the sweet heart shades in the engagement session
Green Wedding Shoes

DIY to Die For Cute Shoes!?!?
Bonafide Bride

Back to school adorableness wedding style
The Ritzy Bee

Happy happy Friday!
xoxo
Trisha

Photo source: Unknown via Details Boston

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails