Friday, September 17, 2010

Fav Finds + Flower Friday: Cool Crisp White

I know I have blogged about Florali on Flower Friday before but I have to do it again today because man, oh man, this place understands flowers! The photos that are on the Florali Journal are just stunning. I want them matted and framed and hung in my house please!

I was feeling a bit cool and chilly today - like Winter was not so very far away and this lovely centerpiece and bouquet jumped out at me. I love the soft textures with the firm cool greens of the succulents. And how fantastic are the photos?? LOVE.





Here are some favs from the week. We are off to a hang with a very cool bride and groom this weekend and we can't wait to see how their amazing wedding unfolds on Saturday!

Can't get enough of this photos - to die for!
Kiss the Groom

Love being the Teacher's Pet
Engaged and Inspired

Little letterpress owls
Twig and Thistle

An espresso cinnamon mushroom truffle??
Shop Friends

Sunset wedding kisses in a sweet yellow boat
Postcards and Pretties

xoxo
Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails