Monday, August 2, 2010

Sweet Monday - Ice Cream Sandwich Heaven!

Hi all! I am still recovering from working a tournament non-stop since Wednesday - we wrapped up late Sunday, and as soon as I got home, I plopped into bed and napped the early evening away. I'm not sure what it was, but my afternoon nap dreams were filled with scrumptious ice cream sandos and so my blog post today is dedicated to the yummy-ness I dreamt of yesterday. Check out some of these amazing ice cream sandwiches - they look like pure heaven!

Tender Crumb is a blog where Linda shares her passion for all things sweet and had me drooling over these red velvet ice cream sandwiches.


Such Pretty Things is just blog eye candy galore and I found these gorgeous ice cream sandos there.


As a little girl my momma made THE BEST peanut butter cookies! And the photo of this ice cream sandwich - chocolate chip ice cream and bananas squished between two peanut butter cookies - looks incredible.



And then I found these huckleberry ginger ice cream sandwiches over on Martha Stewart Weddings, where the couple that was featured decided to have these lovely finger desserts instead of wedding cake at their outdoor summer nuptials.


Photo sources: tendercrumb.blogspot.com, suchprettythings.typepad.com, kitchendaily.com, marthastewartweddings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails