Friday, July 9, 2010

Fav Finds + Flower Friday: Hot Pink and Silver Love

Just when I think I have found THE most stunning bouquet ever another one bops me in the face - which is great for all my reader friends since it means I have another gorgeous find for Flower Friday! So let me warn you - this bouquet literally, had my jaw dropping. In fact the whole shoot had me squealing. The lovely ladies behind Nonpareil Magazine don't just get it, they REALLY get it.

Here it is in all it's loveliness!! The shoot concept and styling were by The Stylish Soirée, floral design by Christine Le of Pink Lincoln Designs and shot by Meg Perotti - it takes my breath away. This has to be my fav flower combo ever. Ever. I actually printed this as large as possible and have it hanging in my office on my inspiration board. Ok enough rambling about it...here 'tis!


To DIE for right!? So darn pretty.

Ok, it's been a crazy hectic week here at Trisha Dean Events and I am loving that it is Friday, so happy weekend and check out my Fav Finds from the week!

A bright red balloon Save The Date
Green Wedding Shoes

Shop Friends

Be still my beating heart - shoes!!
Dog N' Bird Artful Wedding

My infatuation with the barn continues here
Florali

And here (complete with shotguns!)
The Knotty Bride

See you Monday!
xoxo
Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails