Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Bride & Groom Getaway - Planes, Trains, Automobiles & More

I love the idea of "The Getaway Car" for a bride and groom. Something sassy, sleek and sexy - all rolled up into one mode of transportation.

And of course, not every bride's dream "getaway" is a car. I did once have a bride inquire about a rickshaw. That was an entertaining hunt! We didn't end up using it, but if another bride ever comes along wanting a rickshaw, I'm good to go!

Here are some fun ways to depart from your festivities...and let me tell you some of the photographs when I was researching this post had me in tears I was laughing so hard. I may need to do another post on some of the crazy things brides and grooms pose with on their wedding day.

Starting with my fav - the classic car complete with sparklers...

How awesome is this VW with the surfboard on top!?

The happy hubby and wife pose in the back seat of another dapper classic car.

The coolest old school fire truck ever.

Hanging out in the bed of a great rustic truck.

Feeling a little like Bond...James Bond, and bride of course.

And I had to include this adorable shot of a rickshaw.


I think the best part about this photo are their faces! Bride and Groom speedily scoot away!


Depart on pretty blue bikes...

Skate away...

Saddle up and head out on your pony...

Romance and fairy tales await in any carriage...

Hit the links with your bride.

Take a ride on my big green tractor...(yes, I love me some Jason Aldean)


Leavin' on a jet plane.

Sail away, sail away, sail away...


Waiting for the train...


Or just go up, up and away!


How do you plan on leaving your soirée? Do share!

xoxo
Trisha

Photo sources: Our Labor of Love via Once Wed, Pacificbrideguide.blogspot.com, A Bryan Photo via Elizabeth Anne Designs, Karen Lisa via Ruffled Blog, Kate Triano via Elizabeth Anne Designs, A Bryan Photo via Elizabeth Anne Designs, Gia Canali, Joe Appel, Krgin Photo, Holladay Photo via Green Wedding Shoes, Anna Kuperberg, Kimberly Noel Photography, Shaugn Photography, DennyHenry.com, Eeyern Photography, Erica Lyn Photography, Hazelnut Photography via Elizabeth Anne Designs, Bubblybride.com

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails