Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Art of the Handwritten Letter - Personalized Stationery

I am a huge fan of mail. Well, not the bills, but all other mail. I especially love when I get a handwritten note in the mail - it makes my day! Last month, I attended The Simple Plan by Sage Wedding Pros (a MUST attend 2 day conference if you are a wedding pro!!) and was welcomed with note cards in pink (Yay!) with MY name on them. Personalized stationery - pure genius! It made me feel loved, special and important. I got all that from a packet of adorable cards with my name on them. I think this is what makes Ashley Brooke Designs so successful when she creates personalized note cards with the name AND a fab drawing of a person - it's all about the details.

So when I saw the gals of Pink Orchid Weddings post these sweet personalized stationery note cards they did for one of their clients I thought, what a perfect gift for bridesmaids! Sometimes those gals that you hold near and dear to your heart, that are right by your side on your big day, are the hardest ones to find gifts for. A recent bride packaged up personalized note cards, a sweet necklace with the b-maids initial on it and a mini clutch in a pattern that was designed just for her as a gift. Talk about the perfect thank you gift!

Here are some fun finds...I love the hula hoop girl! Good stuff!






Photo sources: 1 & 2 4 & 5 Etsy.com: Silhouette Blue, 3 & 4 Minted.com, 5 Etsy.com: DingbatPress, , 6: Pink Orchid Designs

4 comments:

  1. What a fantastic idea! Personalized stationery would make a great bridesmaid gift. (Among other things.) You just inspired a blog post! I'll be sure to link back to you when I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Courtney! Glad you liked the post and excited to see yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the mention, Trisha!! Love the other stationery examples! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Post!Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! It contains wonderful and helpful posts. Thanks
    Personalised Stationery

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails