Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sonoma: Vintage Wedding Photo Shoot + Video

I love wine country, and I especially love wine country weddings. But yes, sometimes it is a pain to get married at certain venues among the vines with the 10pm curfews and beer and wine only restrictions. Despite all the little things - it's still wine country!! And slightly hidden in the hills of Sonoma is one of my absolute favorite venues - Beltane Ranch. It must be the southern belle in me (I can seriously watch Gone with the Wind a million times over) as this venue and its wrap around porches and huge oak trees remind me of a plantation in the south.

So why I am I yapping about Beltane? Well, in searching the web for visual inspiration on vintage details, I found this image:

Back in 2009 Style Me Pretty featured this photo shoot for Northern California Brides Magazine at Beltane Ranch and I think it is so darn fabulous that I wanted to bring it back in 2010. It reminds me of Spring-time and all things happy with soft colors, vintage charm and pure loveliness.

Here is an awesome video from Andrew at Studio MSV of the behind the scenes footage from the shoot. I thought it would be fun to share the vintage vibe and see all of the amazing work these vendors (and many more!) put into a shoot for a major bridal pub. Take a peek and enjoy!


The shoot was styled by the talented Gloria Wong and photographed by Lisa Lefkowitz. The cakes were made by Cake Coquette and the flowers by Nancy Liu Chin. I had the pleasure of meeting Gloria and Nancy at Wedding 360 and love their work!

Beltane Ranch - Behind the Scenes from andrew msv on Vimeo

Photo Source: Lisa Lefkowitz

1 comment:

  1. So whimsical...reminds me of Anthropologie :) I love the pinwheels!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails