Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Favorites - Vintage Inspired Wedding and Cupcakes

I made two new friends in the wedding blog world over the last few weeks. These gals were very generous with their time in answering some blog questions for me and I am so grateful. I really admire their blogs so I thought I would share with you some of their recent posts.

The first is from Green Wedding Shoes. This is a real wedding she featured yesterday which I just can't get enough of. A vintage backyard wedding with details that are to die for. The doors, the windows, the chairs - oh my! Chandeliers swaying in trees and the color yellow. We all know how I feel about the color yellow. The talented Dana Grant snapped the photos of this adorable couple on their big day. Below are just a few photos, please click here to see more fabulousness.


The next post is from The Inspired Bride from earlier this month. It featured these amazing cupcakes with super stylin' edible frosting from Hello Frosting. This is such a great way to personalize your dessert display without huge dollar signs.

Thank you again to both ladies for their insights!

Photo sources: Dana Grant via Green Wedding Shoes and Hello Frosting via The Inspired Bride

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out :) That wedding is pretty great, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my all time favorite weddings! So many great details!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails