Monday, March 29, 2010

Who Doesn't Love Shoes?

So late Sunday night I was scouring Zappos.com in search for the perfect pair of shoes and I ran across all of these amazing shoes from Badgley Mischka and thought - these would make fabulous wedding shoes! I grabbed images of them and this morning I started writing up this post.

And sometimes, when it comes to my blog writing, I tend to get a little sidetracked. I took a mini break and instead of finishing this post, I got lost in catching up on some of my favorite blogs. I headed on over to Junebug Weddings and WHOA! there in front of me are the exact shoes I was about to post about! Here is the link to the fabulous shoes that Christy of What Junebug Loves found and then I posted some more below. See, great minds really do think alike! ;)

I tend to like sassy shoes under a stunning dress, so that is why the adorable pink shoes are posted here. I am also a big fan of the something blue being your shoes, but no matter what color you choose, any of these Badgley Mischka ones would be perfect.





Photo source: www.zappos.com

2 comments:

  1. So fun! I love that we were loving all the Badgley Mischka bridal shoes at the same exact time. =) Thanks for the shout-out! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these shoes. I am looking for shoes with a flower on them!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails